Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Its Holiday Last Minute Shopping - Little Peedy

Well, between trying to get the last minute shopping, midterm tests and my little Peedy its been busy. Peedy is a Boston Terrier and sometimes Boston's have seizures out of the blue. Well, his brother has them several times a week and had to be put on medication last year. Now, poor little Peedy has had 3 bouts of seizures but over a 8 month period. Today was an awful day for him because he had 3 seizures one right after the other. It was pitiful. He finally came out it after about 2o minutes. He is doing much better and is sound asleep. I will probably sleep with one eye open and both ears listening for any problems with Peedy. I did not get a painting done today but hopefully will be full throttle tomorrow. I know eventually Peedy will need to go on daily medication.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Paula I'm so sorry to hear about Peedy. I'm leaving in the morning and will be back the 27th. have a wonderful and peaceful Christmas.

Phillybelle said...

Oh Pill, I'm so sorry to hear about Peedy!! I've put him in my prayers....and YOU, too.

xoxo